Skip to content
- To Produce men and women in different fields of endeavour who are Imaginative, practical, creative, humble and dedicated to the services of Humanity.
- To strive for excellence in education through acceptable curricula, designed to produce diplomats who are morally and academically sound
- To endeavour to expose students to such educational standard and programme in technical skills that are designed to improve their competitive Advantage.
- To provide opportunity for all our students to be able to appreciate the Benefits of the technology in all its complexity.
- To encourage meaningful interaction between staff and students both in-house and externally.
- To encourage its staff to contribute to learned journals/publications and also.
- Create atmosphere conducive to publication of text books and reading materials, scientific enquiry and inventions for the greater glory of the polytechnic in particular and that of the nation in general