Online post UTME Screening
Go to https://nasarawastatepoly.edu.ng
1. Select admissions menu
2. Click on post UTME dropdown menu
3. Fill the form, don’t click verify button, scroll down and fill your JAMB
subjects and scores and click register button
4. Scroll down and click on proceed link (red colour)
5. Scroll down again and click click to pay link
6. Click online payment and click pay
7. Copy your payment reference and click proceed to make payment link and
pay with your master card, Visa or Verve and print receipt after successful
8. Click Bank branch option and click this invoice link to print the invoice and
use it to pay in any bank branch.
9. After payment, comeback to https://nasarawa statepoly.edu.ng and click
admissions menu then click post UTME submenu.
10.Enter your UTME registration number only (on top of the screen) and click
11.Scroll down and click proceed link
12.Enter your O’level subjects and grades
13.Print acknowledgement slip and logout. Your application is now complete.
All successful candidates will be released online through
Online application for HND, Pre-nd and IJMB
1. Goto https://nasarawastatepoly.edu.ng
2. Select Admissions menu
3. Select Apply online submenu and click HND or pre-nd or IJMB option
4. List of courses will appear, click to any course you want that is related to
your SSCE result.
5. Fill the online form, remember to input an active email address and
password that you will not forget and click submit button.
6. Application number will be generated for you automatically, take note of
7. Click pay invoice link (scroll down)
8. Click on click to proceed link (on top of screen)
9. Scroll down and click click to pay link.
10.Scroll down and pay with your Bank card (master card, visa or verve)
and print receipt after payment or pay using Bank Branch link then
print invoice, use it and pay in any bank branch using nasarawaigr.com
11.Come back to https://nasarawastatepoly.edu.ng and click admissions
12.Click on apply online submenu, the choose continue application
13.Input the application number and the password already generated in
step 7 above.
14.Input O’level subjects and grades, print receipt and form. Your
application is complete.
OBSERVATION from the Admission officer: That all completed printout should
contain the form reference number and ID number pls.